It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:02 pm

2 false saints 

New post 2 false saints
Just wondering how non-sede traditionalists will spin this one? How can this be viewed as anything but an infallible act?

Once the ceremony got underway at 10 a.m. local time, Pope Francis was asked three times if John XXIII and John Paul II should be saints -- as protocol requires. He responded by reading the Latin canonization text: “We declare and define John XXIII and John Paul II be saints and we enroll them among the saints, decreeing that they are to be venerated as such by the whole Church.”

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/l ... z305QrOrLl

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 am

New post Re: 2 false saints
For the sake of completeness, here's the whole text of the most important moment of the "canonizations" ceremony:

'Pope' Francis wrote:
For the honor of the Blessed Trinity, the exaltation of the Catholic faith and the increase of the Christian life, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, and of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and our own, after due deliberation and frequent prayer for divine assistance, and having sought the counsel of many of our brother bishops, we declare and define Blessed John XXIII and John Paul II be saints and we enroll them among the saints, decreeing that they are to be venerated as such by the whole church. In the name of the Holy Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/facts-and-figures-about-sundays-canonization/2014/04/26/5cc20e7a-cd32-11e3-b81a-6fff56bc591e_story.html

And Recusant, I've already seen sedeplenists on another forum try to dispute the canonization responding to somebody who had posted the truncated text of your post. Once another user posted the complete version, the disputation was adequately monkey-wrenched.

(I'll also go ahead and post this text in the Bergoglio Information thread, again for the sake of completeness.)

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Thomas Williams wrote:
For the sake of completeness, here's the whole text of the most important moment of the "canonizations" ceremony:

'Pope' Francis wrote:
For the honor of the Blessed Trinity, the exaltation of the Catholic faith and the increase of the Christian life, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, and of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and our own, after due deliberation and frequent prayer for divine assistance, and having sought the counsel of many of our brother bishops, we declare and define Blessed John XXIII and John Paul II be saints and we enroll them among the saints, decreeing that they are to be venerated as such by the whole church. In the name of the Holy Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/facts-and-figures-about-sundays-canonization/2014/04/26/5cc20e7a-cd32-11e3-b81a-6fff56bc591e_story.html

And Recusant, I've already seen sedeplenists on another forum try to dispute the canonization responding to somebody who had posted the truncated text of your post. Once another user posted the complete version, the disputation was adequately monkey-wrenched.

(I'll also go ahead and post this text in the Bergoglio Information thread, again for the sake of completeness.)

Thanks so much for adding to the thread. It's really hard to believe that a Catholic would argue that Bergolio ( assuming he were a true pope) was not invoking infallibility.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Recusant wrote:
Just wondering how non-sede traditionalists will spin this one? How can this be viewed as anything but an infallible act?

Vennari came out with a very sarcastic article titled "The Secret of Pope John Paul II's Success", followed by a blurb called " 'Canonizing' a Contradiction" which notes that both Roncalli and Wojtyla would have been condemned by Pius XI. He's definitely very scathing in his criticism of the Conciliar antipopes, such as his stating he would never let the "Pope" teach catechism to his kids. Yet given his prior track record, I don't see how he'll come to the conclusion that Frankie isn't the pope.

Mundabor has responded to assertions that Frankie can't be the Pope by sticking his head in the sand like an ostrich -- removing comments denying Frankie's papacy, and demanding people "grow up, for heaven's sake". This blogger also constantly slams the Conciliar antipopes' modernism, yet he also slams the "stench of sedevacantism" and won't hear of anybody dissing the Conciliar antipopes' validity.

Also, in the comments section of a Remnant article about "surviving the canonizations", I saw some Croat write that the two antipope-"saints" aren't even Catholics, and Frankie isn't a pope, whereupon some Irish guy called him "ridiculous" and demanded he "go troll somewhere else". :lol:

It's definitely heating things up between what I call "adamant sedeplenists" and those skeptical of the antipopes. I see it already. Adamant sedeplenists are getting quite grumpy right now. I guess their subconsciouses are telling them that they're the "ridiculous" ones. :lol:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:27 am
Profile E-mail

It is the beginning of the end...

What happened today April 26, 2014 was the complete IN TOTO fulfillment of the FreeMasonic plans as entailed in the Alta Vendita.

Not only do they have a revolution in Tiara and cope, but now they have the false cult of the heretics that started it all. We are talking about the first REAL time where Sedeplenists will have to choose in their intellects between the Conciliar Religion or the Catholic faith. Now I know not what each individual soul believes, but this is a really bad time to be a sedeplenist because the only possible scenario that I see you keeping the faith is remaining in a complete state of Skepticism with regards to everything about the Crisis of the Church, the infallibility of the Laws of the Church, canonizations etc... As soon as you start defending the Council, these heretical popes, their deeds/actions/words you will lose the faith.

The only possible scenario where one still keeps the faith is to have an understanding of authority similar to that of the Greek Orthodox Church. Each individual soul will have to believe in crazy theology in order to even just keep the faith under these impostor warlocks.

+Domine Jesu Christe, miserere nobis+

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:22 am
Profile E-mail