It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 am

Sedevacantist Monasteries? 

New post Sedevacantist Monasteries?
I know of the Daughters of Mary, who make some excellent chant CDs, but what are some sedevacantist monasteries? Is there a directory of them?
thanks

Modernism: modernism. us.to
blog: sententiaedeo.blogspot. com
Aristotelian Thomism: scholastic. us.to

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail

New post Re: Sedevacantist Monasteries?
Alan Aversa wrote:
I know of the Daughters of Mary, who make some excellent chant CDs, but what are some sedevacantist monasteries? Is there a directory of them?
thanks

I believe there are some Benedictines in Canada, but I'd have to check where. I'm friends with a man who's brother helped found that monastery. I imagine it has some of the same monks that used to be in Cullman, Alabama.

There is also a Carmel in Guadalajara, Mexico that is under the care of Bishop Pivarunas.

That's all I know.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Father Bernard Uttley, O.S.B., pastor of Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church in London, Ontario was one of the monks that used to be in the Cullman, Alabama monastery. It is his intention to start a new traditional monastery in Ontario.

Listen to this interview with him on True Restoration Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/restoratio ... ion-show-2

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Recently, I was told there are traditional Roman Catholic Sedevacantist Archbishops, ordained/consecrated by Pope Pius XII, functioning in Canada? Anyone with any info on who these Archbishops are and where they are located in Canada?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Thomas wrote:
Father Bernard Uttley, O.S.B., pastor of Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church in London, Ontario was one of the monks that used to be in the Cullman, Alabama monastery. It is his intention to start a new traditional monastery in Ontario.

Listen to this interview with him on True Restoration Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/restoratio ... ion-show-2

Restoration Radio has migrated to its own website. This show can be found at:
http://www.restorationradionetwork.org/ ... tion-show/

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:38 pm

theresao65 wrote:
Recently, I was told there are traditional Roman Catholic Sedevacantist Archbishops, ordained/consecrated by Pope Pius XII, functioning in Canada? Anyone with any info on who these Archbishops are and where they are located in Canada?

I think you have been misinformed: first, all of the men consecrated bishops by Pope Pius XII himself have already died; second, of the eight men we know of who were consecrated bishops by someone else during the reign of Pope Pius XII and are still alive (without having been excommunicated in either the Duarte-Costa or Chinese Patriotic Church incidents), I don't think any of them are in Canada.

The youngest of these bishops is in his mid-80s.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:50 am
Profile E-mail

:) Thank you, Thomas Williams. Immediately when the statement was told to me, I was highly suspicious at best.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:03 am
Profile E-mail