It is currently Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:15 am

Video of 1988 Episcopal Consecrations 
Site Admin

New post Video of 1988 Episcopal Consecrations
Somebody has uploaded a video of the 1988 episcopal consecrations by Archbishop Lefebvre and Bishop de Castro Mayer to Youtube, and in watching this historic event it was notable that Archbishop Lefebvre stated, "Today, this day, is Operation Survival. If I had made this deal with Rome, by continuing with the agreements we had signed and by putting them into practice, I would have performed Operation Suicide. There was no choice. We must live!"

However, given the evil material which proliferates on Youtube I took the video and saved it as a Quicktime MOV file and placed it here for downloading: ... tions.html

This is a very large file and will take a few minutes to download even with broadband. If you are on dial-up, don't bother. :)

In Christ our King.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Profile E-mail
New post 
I may as well admit that I cried throughout the whole film. I can't wait to share this with my boys. Thanks to Mr. Lane and the thoughtful soul who provided this important piece of history.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:19 pm

New post 

You are so right. It certainly brings tears of happiness and also immense sadness at the degradation to which the No has brought the Church. But we live in the Hope of Christ awaiting the visible triumph of Christ again and of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

God Bless!

Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:10 pm